Employment Type: Full time
ABOUT THE ROLE
Do terms like “EVP”, “strategic pillars”, and “townhall” sound familiar to you? Do you have loads of internal communications experience? Then you may be just the person we’re looking for.
Based in Dubai, Engage is the region’s premier employee communication and experience agency. With an ever-growing client-base across the MENA region (and beyond), we are looking for a Creative Director, specialising in internal communications, to use their expertise and conceptual thinking to turn business content into meaningful, motivating, inspiring, high-quality deliverables that make our clients go “wow!”
The role is perfect for anyone who loves creative thinking and can translate their thoughts into fantastic writing. In addition to generating content yourself, you will support our Account Directors by overseeing a team of writers and designers to ensure that all work is delivered on time, on brand and on brief.
Creative direction and delivery
- Provide big picture ideation and creative thinking.
- Cultivate creative solutions from concept to reality.
- Work with the Client Services team to understand and shape project objectives and deliverables.
- Clarify where to spend time and effort.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously and assist with their creative concept development.
- Translate client objectives into clear creative solutions.
- Lead and direct the creative team in the production of all material.
- Review work, troubleshoot, and provide feedback on creative work.
- Meet with clients to explain campaign strategies and creative solutions.
- Attend industry relevant events/conferences for creative inspiration and networking.
Oversee quality and standards
- Interrogate client briefs, by challenging thinking and asking key questions.
- Ensure client’s visual communication and brand standards are met.
- Ensure tone of voice and writing standards are met.
- Work with the Client Services team to ensure creative deliverables are on time and within budget.
New business development
- Provide creative proposal support and ideation.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, PR or other related tertiary qualification
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Expert-level competence in as many of the following forms of writing as possible:
- Day-to-day internal comms
- C-suite comms
- Internal social media
- Creative campaign executions
- Excellent attention to detail
- An advantage if fluent in Arabic
- Excellent time management skills
- MS Office proficiency
- Self-motivated, with an ability to multitask and manage multiple projects
If all this is screaming “ooh, that’s me!”, please upload your resume below. You can send all recruitment related enquiries to email@example.com